Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Vancouver hotel in Downtown Vancouver, near Granville Island Public Market
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Vancouver, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of St. Paul's Hospital, Granville Island Public Market and BC Place Stadium. Stanley Park and Canada Place are also within 3 miles (5 km). Yaletown-Roundhouse Station is 7 minutes by foot and Vancouver City Center Station is 9 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has a fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a conference centre, a business centre and conference space.
All 118 rooms provide conveniences such as fridges and microwaves, plus complimentary wireless Internet access and LCD TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find balconies, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers.
Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3-star property offers access to a business centre and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 5500 square feet (511 square metres) include conference centres. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, multilingual staff and concierge services. On-site parking is available (surcharge), along with a car charging station.
Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business centre
- Express check-out
- Electric car charging station
- Meeting rooms 4
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 511
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 5500
- Conference centre
- Total number of rooms - 118
- Number of floors - 15
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Number of bathrooms -
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and noon.
The Edge Social Grille – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 3 children 16 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25, per pet, per night, plus a deposit of CAD 50 per stay.
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 80 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per day
- Utility surcharge: CAD 2.10 per accommodation per stay
- Resort fee: CAD 2.10 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: CAD 16 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel Vancouver
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Vancouver
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville
- Best Western Hotel Vancouver
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel Suites
We should mention
Up to 3 children aged 16 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).