Search Hotels in Valley Stream, NY
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Valley Stream
Visitors can enjoy all that Valley Stream has to offer including the art, restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting. Top sights around the area include Belmont Park, Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum and Flushing Meadows-Corona Park.
- There are 2973 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in New York, NY (JFK-John F. Kennedy Intl.), 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Valley Stream
Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Green Acres Mall and Five Towns Shopping Center. Additionally, in the area you'll find Belmont Park and Nassau Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
As you plan your holiday to Valley Stream, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 262 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Secluded Sunny Studio. Private Entrance & Patio is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Valley Stream. This 4-star hotel in New York features 3 restaurants, a 24-hour health club and a bar. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location.
- The Roosevelt Hotel, New York City is 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from central Valley Stream. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in New York can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and proximity to the airport.
- Hotel Pennsylvania is 15.9 mi (25.6 km) from the centre of Valley Stream. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in New York can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour fitness centre, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Flushing Meadows-Corona Park, located 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Citi Field, which is 9.5 mi/15.3 km away.
Getting around Valley Stream
If you want to journey outside the area, ride aboard a train from Valley Stream Station, Valley Stream Gibson Station or Lynbrook Westwood Station. Valley Stream might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Valley Stream
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Valley Stream is 1086.30 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Valley Stream?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Valley Stream, will I receive a refund?
Valley Stream Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels near Valley Stream Airports
- Areas of Valley Stream
- Accommodation near Valley Stream Attractions
- More accommodation types in Valley Stream
- Choose Your Valley Stream Hotel Style
- Search Valley Stream Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Valley Stream
- Hotels Near Valley Stream, New York
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends