- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- San Pietro Beach
- 3 min drive
- Baia delle Mimose Beach
- 11 min drive
- 6 min walk
- Carlos I
- 6 min walk
- Sassari (QSS)
- 49 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-17. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Valledoria, Ariadimari Hotel is in the city centre and near the beach. Domus de Janas Museum and Museum of Mediterranean Weaving are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Aquafantasy and Port of Castelsardo.
- San Pietro Beach - 3 min drive
- Baia delle Mimose Beach - 11 min drive
- Poltu Biancu Beach - 13 min drive
- Terme di Casteldoria - 14 min drive
- Li Junchi Beach - 15 min drive
- Tempio Pausania Station - 45 min drive
- Alghero (AHO-Fertilia) - 66 min drive
- Rigoletto - 6 min walk
- Carlos I - 6 min walk
- Pazza Idea - Da Uccio - 7 min walk
- La Botte - 7 min walk
- Revolution Cafe - 8 min walk
About this property
An absolute gem set in isolation.
Hotel is lovely. Pool, breakfast area and room all immaculate. Room had everything needed apart from a kettle. I took one so this wasn't an issue for me. Owned by a brother and sister who couldn't do enough for their guests. So helpful and obliging. Never experienced such a nice couple. Appear to take on board their reviews and improve. Breakfast previously had been highlighted as only 'sweet'. Now rolls, 3 different cold meats and cheese have been added. Just cannot praise this hotel enough.
Pros: Friendly, helpful genuine people.
Cons: If splitting hairs, pillows were uncomfortable. Kettle would have been brilliant and saved taking, but not a deal breaker.
Location: This is the down side - absolutely nothing. A car isn't advisable a car is a necessity. This eliminates all the negatives.