Get an overview of this hotelSki-in/ski-out residence with a restaurant
Collect 200 points
Located in the mountains, this Gressoney-la-Trinite residence offers ski-in/ski-out access within 3 mi (5 km) of Stafal-Gabiet Gondola, Monterosa Ski Area, and Stafal-Sant'Anna Cable Car. Gabiet-Passo dei Salati Gondola and Weissmatten Ski Resort are also within 6 mi (10 km).
With direct access to the slopes, Residence Walsertal makes guests feel at home with amenities like a restaurant and a sauna.
All 8 rooms have free WiFi and feature kitchenettes with refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves. Other amenities available to guests include balconies, pillowtop beds, and sofa beds. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Residence WalsertalLoc Tschaval 1 Gressoney-la-Trinite AO 11020
Have fun with onsite winter activities, including cross-country skiing and snowboarding. After a day on the slopes, enjoy use of the residence's facilities like a fitness center and a sauna. Residence Walsertal helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals.
The residence offers a restaurant. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 2
- Fitness facilities
- Free WiFi
- Year Built 2007
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Playground on site
- Sofa bed
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service
- Access via exterior corridors
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Sofa bed
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sofa bed size
Where to Eat
Residence Walsertal has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing on site
- Playground on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Special check-in instructions:
- Monday - Sunday: 10 AM - noon
- Monday - Sunday: 3 PM - 7 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 50 per pet (varies based on length of stay), plus a one-time cleaning fee of EUR 20
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 20 kg)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.80 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Cleaning fee: EUR 50 per accommodation, per stay (varies per unit size)
- Resort fee
- Pet fee: EUR 50 per pet (varies based on length of stay) plus EUR 20 one-time cleaning fee
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: EUR 10,00 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 70 per week
- Residence Walsertal
- Residence Walsertal Gressoney-la-Trinite
- Walsertal Gressoney-la-Trinite
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).