Visitors are sure to enjoy the restaurants, bars, and island views in Vale. Welcoming and relaxing, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its beaches, gardens, and spas.
- Though not directly in Vale, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while February tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Guernsey (GCI), 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Vale
- Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Guernsey Harbour is one place to visit
- The island views, beach, and seaside provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Pembroke Beach, Candie Gardens, and Saumarez Park
Vale is adjacent to St. Peter Port. Top sights in the area include Shell Beach and Saints Bay Beach.
Getting around Vale
Vale has plenty of options for transportation. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transportation.
Staying in Vale
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like The Peninsula Hotel, averaging GBP 159.78 per night. A 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers is The Peninsula Hotel with a 4.3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Vale
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the nighttime average to be 4°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September averages 19°C during the day and 12°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Vale is 27 millimetres