Get an overview of this hotel3-star hotel in Zermatt
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Situated in the mountains, this hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Matterhorn Golf club, St. Mauritius Church, and Matterhorn Museum. Mountaineers Cemetery and Zermatt - Furi are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and free WiFi in public areas are available at this hotel.
All 13 rooms provide conveniences like refrigerators and coffee makers, plus free WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include stovetops, hair dryers, and safes. Weekly housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Residence Patricia Zermatt
Residence Patricia Zermatt features tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and ski storage. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Zermatt hotel also offers complimentary use of a nearby fitness facility and an elevator (lift). Guests can use the indoor pool and health club at a partner property.
Residence Patricia Zermatt has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 13
- Number of floors - 4
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Year Built 1980
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Rock climbing nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CHF 50 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Only service animals are allowed
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.5 per night for guests aged 6-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Resort fee: CHF 2.50 per person, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 50 per day
- Residence Patricia
- Residence Patricia Hotel
- Residence Patricia Hotel Zermatt
- Residence Patricia Zermatt
- Residence Patricia Zermatt Hotel
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Switzerland. This property is rated 3 stars.