Book your room at Hotel Tenne
Get an overview of this hotelWinter getaway with a restaurant
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Located near the slopes, this Saas-Fee hotel is in the mountains and within a 10-minute walk of Saaser Museum, Hannig Gondola, and Alpin Express Gondola. Stafelwald Ski Lift and Leeboden Ski Lift are also within 10 minutes.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant and drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities at Hotel Tenne include ski storage and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All 27 rooms offer free WiFi, hair dryers, and desks.Would you like to give us feedback? Share it! Opens in a new window
Hotel TenneR. und E. Berchtold Bumann Saas-Fee VS 3906
Hotel Tenne helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage and shopping on site. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Hotel Tenne is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 4
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Computer station
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Year Built 1958
- Conference space size (feet) - 753
- Conference space size (meters) - 70
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
A complimentary breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Hotel Tenne has a restaurant on site.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Ziplining nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the "Special or Accessibility Requests" section of "Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:00 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 8 per pet, per day
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2.50 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.25 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
- Pet fee: CHF 8 per pet, per day
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
We should mention
Children 6 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.