Get an overview of this hotelMountain fun near downhill skiing
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Located near the slopes, this Saas-Fee hostel is in the mountains and within a 10-minute walk of Hannig Gondola, Alpin Express Gondola, and Stafelwald Ski Lift. Leeboden Ski Lift and Saas-Fee Ski Resort are also within 15 minutes.
This hostel features luggage storage, ski storage, and discounted parking.
All 21 rooms offer free WiFi, balconies, and flat-screen TVs with satellite channels. Hair dryers, showers, and desks are among the other amenities that guests will find.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hostel Walser features ski storage.
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 16
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 16 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 16 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CHF 8 per pet, per night
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 7.00 per person, per night for adults; CHF 4.50 per night for guests aged 6-15 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 5 years of age.
- Tourism fee: CHF 7.00 per person, per night
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CHF 16 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CHF 8 per pet, per night
- Walser Hotel
- Walser Hotel Saas-Fee
- Walser Saas-Fee
- Hostel Walser Saas-Fee
We should mention
Children 16 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.