Families will find kid-friendly activities in Utica, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its entertainment and bars. Top sights around the area include Detroit Zoo, Great Lakes Crossing Outlets and Somerset Collection.
- You'll find 484 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Pontiac, MI (PTK-Oakland County Intl.), 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Utica
A favourite place to visit in the city is Jimmy John's Field. Additionally, in the area you'll find Detroit Zoo and Great Lakes Crossing Outlets.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Utica. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Comfort Inn Utica - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Staybridge Suites Detroit-Utica - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Hyatt Place Utica - This 3-star hotel features an indoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Somerset Collection, located 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Utica
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 10°C during the day and -10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is -2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of -8°C
- Average annual rainfall for Utica is 808.10 millimetres
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -9°C