Guests are sure to enjoy the museums and parks in Usuki.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- May is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Oita (OIT), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Usuki
- Well-known for its museums and cultural attractions, such as Yamako Usui Art Museum and Oita City Art Museum
- Usuki Stone Buddhas and Ryugenji Temple are noteworthy landmarks
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Usuki Park, River Park Inukai, and Uenogaoka Bochi Park
Staying in Usuki
You might love New Hotel Tamaya for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
New Hotel Tamaya, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Usuki
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- About 38 millimetres of rain falls on Usuki each year