Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Urville-Nacqueville and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and shopping. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses, bars, and castle.
- Though not directly in Urville-Nacqueville, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, while September tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Caen (CFR-Carpiquet), 66.7 mi (107.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Urville-Nacqueville
There are many transportation options in Urville-Nacqueville. You can cross the water in a ferry from the local port.
Staying in Urville-Nacqueville
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Le Landemer Hôtel Restaurant, averaging GBP 127.13 per night. Le Landemer Hôtel Restaurant, a 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Urville-Nacqueville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 4°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 20°C during the day and 11°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Urville-Nacqueville is 27 millimetres