Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 18 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 14 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 12 Dec 2020
Reviewed on 27 Dec 2020
Visiting Upper Marlboro
Visitors to Upper Marlboro are sure to enjoy the football matches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals and architecture. Top sights around the area include Six Flags America, FedEx Field and Robert F. Kennedy Stadium.
- You'll find 64 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Waldorf
- The closest major airport is in College Park, MD (CGS), 14.3 mi (23.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Washington, DC (DCA-Ronald Reagan Washington National), 14.9 mi (24 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Upper Marlboro
The picturesque setting of Old Maryland Farm and Merkle Wildlife Sanctuary exemplify the city's natural beauty. While football fans may already be searching for tickets, everyone can enjoy a game or event at Show Place Arena. Additionally, you might want to add Lake Presidential Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Upper Marlboro. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Courtyard by Marriott Largo Capital Beltway - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
- Holiday Inn Express I-95 Capitol Beltway-Largo - Our customers like the convenient parking and quiet location at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi.
- Comfort Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and proximity to public transport.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Six Flags America, located 6.6 mi (10.7 km) from the heart of the city, and FedEx Field, which is 8.5 mi/13.6 km away.
Getting around Upper Marlboro
Make your way to Largo Town Center Station for metro transport. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.
Dressing for Upper Marlboro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and -3°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Upper Marlboro is 1077.00 millimetres
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Upper Marlboro?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Upper Marlboro, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Upper Marlboro?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Upper Marlboro?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Upper Marlboro?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Upper Marlboro?
What's the best accommodation for a golf trip to Upper Marlboro?
Upper Marlboro Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Upper Marlboro by Star Rating
- Hotels near Upper Marlboro Airports
- Accommodation near Upper Marlboro Attractions
- More accommodation types in Upper Marlboro
- Choose Your Upper Marlboro Hotel Style
- Search Upper Marlboro Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Upper Marlboro
- Hotels Near Upper Marlboro, Waldorf
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends