Visiting Union Springs
Visitors to Union Springs are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Union Springs
Places to visit in the larger region include George Washington Carver Museum, The Oaks - Home of Booker T. Washington and Tuskegee University. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan for your holiday to Union Springs, you might not find an accommodation in the city centre, but you can choose from 6 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- The Hotel At Auburn University is located 33.7 mi (54.3 km) from the heart of Union Springs. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Auburn can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Auburn - University Area is 31 mi (49.9 km) from central Union Springs. This 2.5-star hotel in Auburn features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Stay Plus Extended Stay Suites is 31.6 mi (50.8 km) from the centre of Union Springs. This 2.5-star hotel in Auburn features free WiFi, free parking and laundry facilities. Our customers like its WiFi and clean, comfortable rooms.
A top sight outside the city is Chewacla State Park, located 30.7 mi (49.4 km) from the centre of the city.
Dressing for Union Springs
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 23°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 16°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- Union Springs gets about 1321 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 3°C