Ullapool Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a pet-friendly getaway in Ullapool? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of the 3 that allow pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Croft Cottage and Tigh-na-Mara Chalet is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with in-room kitchens and in-room washers/dryers. Guests like the beach locale at this 3-star holiday home.
- Pets are welcome at Caledonian Hotel. This hotel offers a restaurant and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's convenient parking and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Morefield Motel. This bed & breakfast provides guests with a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star bed & breakfast's convenient parking and location.
Planning your trip to Ullapool
Curious about the best time of year to visit? Organise an outing with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 17°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 17°F during the day and 7°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°F as the daytime average and 1°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Ullapool is 31 mm
Exploring Ullapool with your pet
Known for its port, Ullapool has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Isle Martin and Ullapool Golf Club. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Ullapool Harbour and Ullapool Museum.