Visitors to Ulladulla are sure to enjoy the entertainment, port and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, golf courses and theatres. Mollymook Beach, Pebbly Beach and Booderee National Park are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 359 hotels and other accommodation options in Ulladulla
- The closest major airport is in Moruya, NSW (MYA), 42.2 mi (68 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Ulladulla
The city's natural beauty is on display at Mollymook Beach, Meroo National Park and Budawang National Park. Exploring the port is just one of the top activities, while Ulladulla Harbour and Mollymook Golf Club are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Ulladulla Lighthouse and Ulladulla Rotary Park.
In Mollymook, there are 359 hotels and other accommodation choices to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bannisters by the Sea - This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and bar.
- Milton Village Motel - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free parking and free WiFi.
- Edgewater Motel Ulladulla - Amenities at this 3.5-star motel include free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Pebbly Beach, located 19.6 mi (31.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Booderee National Park, which is 19.9 mi/32 km away.
Dressing for Ulladulla
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 26°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 26°C during the day and 10°C at night
- About 872.40 millimetres of rain falls on Ulladulla each year
- Hottest months are usually November and December with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are July and August with an average of 7°C