Visitors can enjoy all that Tuxedo has to offer including the gardens and university setting. Top sights around the area include Bell MTS Place, Polo Park and Forks Market.
- There are 109 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Winnipeg, MB (YWG-Winnipeg James Armstrong Richardson Intl.), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Tuxedo
A couple of favourite places to visit are Assiniboine Park and Tuxedo Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Bell MTS Place and Polo Park.
As you plan your holiday to Tuxedo, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 108 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Rest, Stay and Play in the Lap of Luxury is located 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from the city centre. This 3-star hotel in Winnipeg features a restaurant, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and convenient parking.
- Best Western Plus Winnipeg Airport Hotel is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city's heart. This 3.5-star hotel in Winnipeg features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and central location.
- The Fort Garry Hotel is located within 3.6 mi (5.7 km) of the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Winnipeg can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and quiet location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg, located 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Forks Market, which is 3.7 mi/6 km away.
Dressing for Tuxedo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 5°C and the night-time average to be -21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and -6°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 15°C during the day and -20°C at night
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -19°C