- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Miraval Resort and Spa - All Inclusive
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Free cancellation on all rooms
You can change or cancel this stay if plans change. Because flexibility matters.
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed (Dreamcatcher)
Luxury Room, 2 Double Beds (Dreamcatcher)
Room, 1 King Bed (The Solace)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (The Solace)
Room (The Reflection)
Room (The Unity)
Room, 2 Queen Beds (The Unity)
Room (The Gratitude)
Double Room (Sunrise)
Room, 1 King Bed (Sunrise)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Sunrise)
Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible (Dreamcatcher)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (Dreamcatcher)
Room, 2 Double Beds (Native Spirit)
Room, 1 King Bed (Native Spirit)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Catalina)
Suite, 2 Double Beds (Desert Sky)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Desert Sky)
Suite, 2 Double Beds (Miraval)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Miraval)
Suite, 1 King Bed (Sonoran)
Villa, 3 Bedrooms (Villa 7)
Villa, 2 Bedrooms (Villa 11)
Villa, 3 Bedrooms (Villa 13)
Villa, 3 Bedrooms (Villa 14)
Villa, 3 Bedrooms (Villa 15)
Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible (The Reflection)
About this area
Miraval Resort and Spa - All Inclusive is located in Tucson. Golf Club at Vistoso and Pusch Ridge Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Biosphere 2 and Catalina State Park.Visit our Tucson travel guide
- Mountain Golf Course - 5 min drive
- Oro Valley Marketplace - 15 min drive
- Golf Club at Vistoso - 18 min drive
- Stone Canyon Club - 20 min drive
- Biosphere 2 - 23 min drive
- Tucson, AZ (TUS-Tucson Intl.) - 46 min drive
- Cactus Flower Restaurant — 1 min walk
- Palm Court — 1 min walk
- Nico's Taco Shop - 7 min drive
- Burger King - 7 min drive
- Domino's Pizza - 7 min drive
About this property
Miraval Resort and Spa - All Inclusive
Gratuities and taxes
Food and beverages
Awards and affiliations
- Miraval Resort and Spa - All Inclusive is listed in the 2014 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
Children and extra beds
- Children younger than 18 are not allowed at this adults-only property. All guests 18 and older are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cots (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: 23.00 per cent of room rate
- Pool access
- Spa access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness centre access
- Sporting facilities or equipment
- Business centre/computer access
- Concierge/Valet service
- Valet parking
- Lending library access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Miraval Resort All Inclusive Tucson
- Miraval Inclusive Inclusive
- Miraval All Inclusive Tucson
- Miraval Resort and Spa - All Inclusive Tucson
- Miraval Resort and Spa - All Inclusive All-inclusive property
LUXURY HOTEL with amazing spa, exercise and mental offerings.
Well, I am totally stoked as I had an AMAZING upgrade to a suite and I know I totally Lucked out!! So I cant say how the regular "Deluxe" rooms were but I am sure they were very nice, just not as large! Actually, the nice thing is they are all castitas I went solo so I really got to spread my wings on many levels! It was extra nice since the weather was not the best and so I did get to enjoy my room and journal and such. Great atmosphere as well and I am glad I did not go when it was 100 degrees!
Pros: Free Internet, Quiet, all inclusive even tips!