Visitors can enjoy all that Truro has to offer including the waterfalls and rivers. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals. A top sight in the city is Bay of Fundy.
- You'll find 64 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of New Glasgow
- The closest major airport is in Halifax, NS (YHZ-Stanfield Intl.), 35 mi (56.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Truro
Cultural venues in the city include Marigold Cultural Centre, Colchester Historeum and Little White Schoolhouse Museum. The picturesque setting of Bay of Fundy and Victoria Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Truro Golf Club and Truro Farmers Market.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Truro. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Tulips and Thistle Bed & Breakfast - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Suncatcher Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the breakfast and comfortable beds at this B&B. With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Truro, NS - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
Dressing for Truro
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 6°C during the day and -14°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is -4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 24°C with night-time averages of 5°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of -10°C
- About 28 millimetres of rain falls on Truro each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 23°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging -12°C