Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly slopeside fun with a full-service spa
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out hotel in Madonna di Campiglio is within a 10-minute walk of Spinale Gondola and Pradalago Gondola and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. 5 Laghi Express Gondola and Groste 1 Express Gondola are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Ski into Oberosler Design, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a full-service spa.
All 45 individually furnished rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. Thoughtful touches include bathrobes and slippers, and guests will also find refrigerators and TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. A computer station is located on site and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This ski hotel also offers ski storage, an indoor pool, and a children's pool. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Oberosler Design has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 45
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free breakfast
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Computer station
- Designated smoking areas
- Laundry facilities
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Poolside bar
- Luggage storage
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Indoor pool
- Television in common areas
- Free use of nearby fitness center
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (limited hours)
- Individually furnished
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
I TRE SENSI - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
LE JARDIN DES SOURCES has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include Swedish massages, massages, facials, and body wraps. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and thalassotherapy. The spa is equipped with a mud bath, a sauna, a spa tub, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Thalassotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 20.0 per day.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 15 per pet, per day (maximum EUR 10 per stay)
- Dogs and cats only
- 1 per room (up to 25 kg)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 400.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: EUR 200.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.00 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 14 years of age.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15.00 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per day (maximum EUR 10 per stay)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 20.0 per day
- Facilities fee: EUR 15 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Design Oberosler
- Oberosler Design
- Oberosler Design Hotel
- Oberosler Design Hotel Madonna di Campiglio
- Oberosler Design Madonna di Campiglio
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.