Search Hotels in Treasure Beach
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Jan 2019
Reviewed on 15 Feb 2020
Pocket Guide: Treasure Beach
Visiting Treasure BeachLuxury-minded travelers will find upscale places to stay in Treasure Beach, though all visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches, restaurants, and bars. Relaxing and welcoming, this seaside city will also delight visitors with its boating, live music, and fishing.
- There are 10 Treasure Beach hotels
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, while September tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Montego Bay (MBJ-Sir Donald Sangster Intl.), 43.5 mi (70 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Treasure Beach
- The beach and seaside highlight the natural beauty, and Calabash Bay, Billy Bay Beach, and Parrotee Pond Mangroves are some places worth a visit
- Also popular for its boating, live music scene, and fishing
Staying in Treasure BeachLooking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like these highly rated smaller hotels or specialty properties:
- Marblue Villa Suites, averaging GBP 155.46/night
- Jake's, averaging GBP 115/night
Dressing for Treasure Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 19°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, while the average at night is 20°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 33°C with nighttime averages of 23°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- Treasure Beach gets about 1292 millimetres of rain per year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Treasure Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Treasure Beach, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Treasure Beach?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Treasure Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Treasure Beach?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Treasure Beach?
What's the best boutique hotel in Treasure Beach?
Treasure Beach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Treasure Beach by Star Rating
- Accommodation near Treasure Beach Attractions
- More accommodation types in Treasure Beach
- Choose Your Treasure Beach Hotel Style
- Search Treasure Beach Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Treasure Beach
- Hotels Near Treasure Beach, Saint Elizabeth
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends