Get an overview of this hotel4-star residence on the beach, near Trapani-Erice Cable Car
Collect 400 Nectar points!
Nestled on the beach, this Casa Santa residence is within 3 mi (5 km) of Trapani-Erice Cable Car, Museo Regionale Pepoli, and Cattedrale di San Lorenzo. El Bahira Camping Village and Basilica-Sanctuary of Maria Santissima Annunziata are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Guests at this beach residence will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as limo/town car service and complimentary wireless Internet access.
All 24 soundproofed rooms feature free WiFi and minibars. For a bit of entertainment, guests will find flat-screen TVs with digital channels, and other amenities include room service and down comforters.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
I Mulini Resort
Step outside to unwind on the sand beach. Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers.
The residence offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This beach residence also offers a garden and a terrace. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
I Mulini Resort is a smoke-free property.
- Luggage storage
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Total number of rooms - 24
- Number of floors - 1
- On private beach
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Express check-out
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Beach towels
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Private bathroom
- Down comforter
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite venue - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specializes in local and international cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the residence include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat tours nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 8 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 40.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 25.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5 per pet, per day
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 5 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 20.00 per accommodation, per night in summer
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 25.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40.00 per night
- I Mulini
- I Mulini Erice
- I Mulini Resort
- I Mulini Resort Erice
We should mention
All guests, including children, must be present at check-in and show their government-issued photo ID card or passport. Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.