Get an overview of this hotelToronto high-rise hotel connected to Eaton Centre Mall
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Next to shopping
Connected to Eaton Centre, a popular shopping center and one of the city's top tourist destinations, this cosmopolitan hotel is located within 2 km of many of Toronto's attractions.
The top floor of this 18-story Toronto hotel houses an indoor swimming pool and spa tub and renovated (spring 2008) 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights.
All 461 nonsmoking guestrooms feature Marriott's signature bedding with down duvets and pillows, well-lit work areas, high-speed Internet access, and complimentary daily newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre
Located one block from the Dundas metro station, Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre is within 2 km (1.25 mi) of CN Tower, Toronto's theater district, and the Hockey Hall of Fame. Also found nearby is Ripley's Aquarium, Rogers Center, Air Canada Center and AGO.
Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre offers an 18th-floor fitness facility, enlarged in spring 2008. The facility includes a swimming pool, spa tub, and seasonal sundeck. Floor-to-ceiling windows showcase views of Toronto.
Trios Bistro (opened January 2008) serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner in an intimate setting. In the lobby, diners can order from a five, 10, 20 menu for meals promptly ready in five to 20 minutes.
The Marriott offers 18,000 square feet (1,672 square meters) of meeting and event space, including a ballroom for 1,265 guests. A full-service business center is on-site (surcharge), and wireless Internet access is complimentary in the lobby. Tours/ticket assistance is available.
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 461
- Meeting rooms 17
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 18
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Indoor pool
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 11 per night ), Wired internet access ( CAD 10.95 per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CAD 15.95 per night ), Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 15.95 per night )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Free newspaper
- Partially open bathroom
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (free)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Cable TV service
- Turndown service
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Trios Bistro - Opened January 2008, this intimate, upscale Canadian bistro offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cocktails.
Lobby Lounge - Offering menu options available in five, 10, or 20 minutes.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor swimming pool and adjacent spa tub are located on the 18th floor of this Toronto Marriott, and a 24-hour fitness center (renovated spring 2008) provides cardio equipment and free weights. Floor-to-ceiling windows offer views of Toronto.
The nine-hole, par 27 CityPlace Golf Course is located 2 km (1.25 mi) from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 1 AM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service animals are allowed
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 17 and CAD 28 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 11 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 10.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 15.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 15.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 35 per night
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45 per day
- Eaton Marriott
- Marriott Eaton
- Marriott Eaton Hotel
- Marriott Eaton Hotel Toronto Downtown Centre
- Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre
- Marriott Toronto
- Toronto Marriott
- Toronto Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel
- Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre Hotel
- Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.