Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Toronto hotel in Bloor-Yorkville, walk to Toronto Public Library
Collecting Nectar Points
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Bloor-Yorkville, this romantic hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Toronto Public Library and Royal Ontario Museum. University of Toronto and Casa Loma are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour health club and a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a snack bar/deli, a sauna and valet parking.
All 258 properties offer WiFi, room service and LCD televisions. Other amenities available to guests include coffee/tea makers, free newspapers and hairdryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville
Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville features a 24-hour health club and a sauna. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This 4-star property offers access to A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/news stands and a garden. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 258
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms:
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Matisse – This restaurant specialises in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 20 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD 50.00 per stay).
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD15 and CAD25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.60 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD40 per day
- Pet fee: CAD50.00 per accommodation, per stay (maximum CAD50.00 per stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD20 per night
- Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville Hotel
- Marriott Bloor Yorkville Hotel
- Toronto Marriott Bloor Yorkville
- Marriott Bloor Yorkville
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).