Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Toronto hotel in Downtown Toronto, walk to Hockey Hall of Fame
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Toronto, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Sony Centre for the Performing Arts and Hockey Hall of Fame.
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and a 24-hour health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café and WiFi in public areas.
All 301 rooms feature comforts such as premium bedding and down comforters, while conveniences include fridges and coffee makers. 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge) are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Omni King Edward Hotel
The Omni King Edward Hotel features a full-service spa and a 24-hour health club. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to A business centre and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2015.
The Omni King Edward Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business centre
- Meeting rooms 10
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1903
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 301
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CAD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Microwave (on request)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room climate control (heating)
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Victoria's Restaurant – This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast and brunch. Open daily.
King Street Bar – This bar serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50.00 per pet, per week.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD25 and CAD50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD48.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD50.00 per pet, per week
- Late check-out fee: CAD50
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD30 per night
- Omni King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Omni King Edward Hotel
- Omni King Edward Toronto
- Omni King Edward
- Toronto Le Meridien
- Meridien King Edward
- Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien Toronto
- King Edward Hotel Toronto
We should mention
Up to 2 children aged 17 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighbouring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.