Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Toronto hotel in Downtown Toronto, walk to Hockey Hall of Fame
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Toronto, this luxury hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Sony Centre for the Performing Arts and Hockey Hall of Fame.
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and a 24-hour health club. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a coffee shop/café and WiFi in public areas.
All 301 properties feature comforts such as premium bedding and down comforters, while conveniences include refrigerators and coffee makers. 24-hour room service and wireless Internet access (surcharge) are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Omni King Edward Hotel
The Omni King Edward Hotel features a full-service spa and a 24-hour health club. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge.
This 4.5-star property offers access to A business centre and meeting rooms. This luxury hotel also offers spa services, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge. A total renovation of this property was completed in June 2015.
The Omni King Edward Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Full-service spa
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Business center
- Meeting rooms 10
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1903
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Total number of rooms - 301
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 16
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour health club
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 14.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CAD 14.95 per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium bedding
- Microwave (on request)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Room service (24 hours)
- LCD TV
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Down comforter
Where to Eat
Victoria's Restaurant – This fine-dining restaurant serves breakfast and brunch. Open daily.
King Street Bar – This bar serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour health club.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body wraps and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 30 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50.00 per pet, per week.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD25 and CAD50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 14.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD48.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD50.00 per pet, per week
- Late check-out fee: CAD50
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD30 per night
- Omni King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Omni King Edward Hotel
- Omni King Edward Toronto
- Omni King Edward
- Toronto Le Meridien
- Meridien King Edward
- Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien King Edward Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Le Royal Meridien King Edward
- Le Meridien Toronto
- King Edward Hotel Toronto
We should mention
Up to 2 children aged 17 years old and younger stay for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighbouring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.