Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Toronto hotel in Financial District, walk to Canadian Broadcasting Centre
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Toronto hotel is located in the historical district, within a 10-minute walk of Hockey Hall of Fame, Canadian Broadcasting Centre and Air Canada Centre. CN Tower and Rogers Centre are also within 15 minutes.
6 restaurants, an indoor pool and 4 bars/lounges are available at this hotel. Additionally, a health club, a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café are on-site.
All 1363 properties offer comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding, plus 24-hour room service and LCD TVs with digital channels. Other amenities available to guests include wireless Internet access (surcharge), high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
The Fairmont Royal York
Renovations & Closures
- Swimming pool
- Spa tub
In addition to an indoor pool and a kid's pool, The Fairmont Royal York provides a health club and a spa tub. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include 4 bars/lounges and A bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4-star property offers access to A business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers a sauna, spa services and tour or ticket assistance. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
- Free use of nearby fitness center
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 4
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Conference space
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Year Built 1929
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 32
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Steam room
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Children's pool
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 1363
- Number of floors - 19
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 15.76 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 15.76 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 13.95 per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( CAD 13.95 per 24-hour period )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free newspaper
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Video-game console
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Epic – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Benihana – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and only serves dinner. Open selected days.
York Café – On-site café. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
A health club and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. An indoor pool, a children's pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 2 AM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 18 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 25 per accommodation, per night.
- 1 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: CAD100.00 per night
- Fee for full breakfast: CAD34 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 15.76 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 15.76 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: CAD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD53 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD25 per accommodation, per night
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD25.0 per night
- Fairmont Royal York Hotel Toronto
- Fairmont Royal York Hotel
- Fairmont Royal York Toronto
- Fairmont Royal York
- Royal York Hotel Toronto
- Fairmont Toronto
- The Fairmont Royal York Hotel Toronto
- Toronto Fairmont
We should mention
Children aged 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The Fairmont Royal York is listed in the 2016 Condé Nast Traveller Top 100 List.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.