Get an overview of this hotelToronto hotel adjacent to the CN Tower
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
Sports fan haven
This hotel is in the Rogers Centre (formerly SkyDome), and next to Metro Toronto Convention Centre and CN Tower; Air Canada Centre, home to the city's NBA and NHL teams, is 1 km (a half-mile) away.
Business or pleasure
Arriba restaurant and lounge overlooks the stadium and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner with room service available. Guests have complimentary access to a fitness centre with an indoor pool.
Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown's 348 spacious guestrooms feature modern furnishings, desks with ergonomic chairs, and high-speed Internet access; 70 of the guestrooms offer stadium views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renaissance Toronto Downtown HotelOne Blue Jays Way Toronto ON M5V1J4
Renaissance Toronto Hotel Downtown is connected to Rogers Centre Stadium, which is host to the city's sporting events.
The hotel offers a fitness centre with an indoor pool and hot tub. Other amenities include a business center, complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby, concierge services, and a restaurant providing breakfast, lunch, dinner, and room service.
- Indoor pool
- Concierge services
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Health club
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Total number of rooms - 348
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 11
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms 11
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 12.95 per night ), Wired internet access ( CAD 12.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Long-term parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (limited hours)
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Arriba - A modern Mediterranean restaurant with an upbeat ambience. Overlooks the stadium. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Limited room service available.
Lounge - Overlooks the stadium. Tapas-style dishes. Flat-screen TVs.
Nearby Things to Do
Guests have access to a 24-hour fitness centre, indoor pool, and hot tub.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
To make special requests for accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time ends at 5 AM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Dogs only
- Up to 40 lb
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 24 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CAD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 30 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45 per day
- Pet fee: CAD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 20 per stay
- Hotel Renaissance Toronto Downtown
- Renaissance Hotel Toronto Downtown
- Renaissance Toronto Downtown
- Renaissance Toronto Downtown Hotel
- Toronto Downtown Hotel
- Toronto Downtown Renaissance Hotel
- Renaissance Toronto
- Toronto Renaissance
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.