Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRomantic Toronto hotel in Financial District, walk to Hockey Hall of Fame
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Financial District, this romantic hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Hockey Hall of Fame and Air Canada Centre. Ryerson University and CN Tower are also within 1 mile (2 km).
A restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a coffee shop/café, a sauna and a rooftop terrace are on-site.
All 370 individually furnished rooms feature WiFi and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, LED TVs come with digital channels, and guests can also appreciate conveniences like fridges and microwaves.
One King West Hotel & Residence
One King West Hotel & Residence features a sauna and a fitness centre. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre and a limo/town car service. 16 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Limited on-site parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
One King West Hotel & Residence is a smoke-free property.
- Rooftop terrace
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1914
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Conference centre
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Total number of rooms - 370
- Television in common areas
- Number of floors - 51
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms:
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking (limited spaces)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Individually furnished
- LED TV
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Teller’s Bar and Lounge – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Cafe Plenty – This cafe only serves light fare. Open selected days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 25.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets are allowed for an extra charge of CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay.
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 20 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information, contact the property on the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Deposit: CAD250.00 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD25.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD49.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD25.0 per night
- One King West Hotel Toronto
- One King West Hotel
- One King West Toronto
- One King West
- 1 King West Hotel & Residence
- King Suites Toronto
- One King West Hotel And Residence
- Suites 1 King West
- One King West Hotel Residence
We should mention
Children aged 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).