Get an overview of this hotelHigh-rise Toronto hotel within minutes of Toronto entertainment and shopping districts
Collect 200 points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when prompted. Your points will be credited 30 days after you return from your trip.*Offers may apply
+VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, our elite customers are invited to enjoy the free room upgrades and other benefits upon availability at check-in.See details
Conveniently located at the corner of King and Yonge streets, One King West connects you to Toronto’s downtown business, entertainment, and shopping districts.
Room with a view
Guests at One King West Hotel & Residence can watch the sun rise over Lake Ontario from the 17th-floor fitness center, which includes a resistance pool, spa tub, sauna, and rooftop patio.
A quiet retreat with windows into the five-story atrium, the Historic Superior Suite with Atrium View feature spacious layouts. Suites are furnished with stylish modern décor, plush king-sized beds, LED TVs, and a kitchenette with fridge, electric cook top, microwave oven, and dishwasher.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
One King West Hotel & Residence1 King Street West Toronto ON M5H1A1
This high-rise hotel in the financial district of downtown Toronto is connected via underground walkway to the Eaton Centre shopping mall, Hockey Hall of Fame, subway system, and a multitude of shops and restaurants. The theatre district is within three blocks and CN Tower is within four blocks.
On-site dining options at One King West Hotel & Residence include a casual bistro and limited-hours in-room dining. A lively lobby bar serves cocktails and light fare.
Hotel amenities include luggage storage, tours/ticket assistance, concierge services, computer station with internet point, and rooftop terrace. The lobby has a television, fireplace and complimentary newspapers. Conference space can accommodate 220 guests, and a business center is open 24 hours a day. There is a conference center with rooms both large and small. Limo/town car service is available upon request. Guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival to arrange transfers. Wireless Internet access is complimentary in public areas. Limited valet parking is available to guests, size restrictions apply. Off-site parking is available at a discounted rate.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Total number of rooms - 370
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 51
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Number of meeting rooms - 16
- Year Built 1914
- 24-hour business center
- Conference center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Television in common areas
- Free WiFi
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( CAD 9.95 per night )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Digital TV service
- WiFi (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free newspaper
- Premium bedding
- Individually furnished
- LED TV
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Bistro on King - Bistro-style cafe serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Includes a bar.
In-room Dining - Available during limited hours.
Nearby Things to Do
The 17th-floor health club includes indoor resistance pool, spa tub, sauna, and a fitness room with cardio machines and free weights.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Dogs and cats only
- 2 per room (up to 20 lb)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- Deposit: CAD 250.00 per stay
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 24.50 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 45.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 100 per accommodation, per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 25 per day
- King One Hotel
- King One West
- King West Hotel
- King West One
- One King Hotel
- One King West
- One King West Hotel
- One King West Hotel Toronto
- One King West Toronto
- One West Hotel
- 1 King West Hotel & Residence
- King Suites Toronto
- One King West Hotel And Residence
- One King West Hotel Residence
- Suites 1 King West
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).