Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Toronto hotel in Downtown Toronto, near University of Toronto
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Downtown Toronto, this eco-friendly hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Mackenzie House, University of Toronto and Hockey Hall of Fame. Toronto Public Library and Canadian Broadcasting Centre are also within 2 miles (3 km).
A restaurant, a fitness centre and a bar/lounge are available at this smoke-free hotel. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a 24-hour business centre and WiFi in public areas.
All 285 properties provide conveniences such as refrigerators and coffee makers, plus pillowtop beds and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities available to guests include hairdryers, showers and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Bond Place Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This 3.5-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre and a limo/town car service.
A computer station is located on-site, and wireless Internet access is available at a surcharge. Event facilities measure 2300 square feet (214 square metres). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a fitness centre, multilingual staff and concierge services. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Bond Place Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Meeting rooms
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Computer station
- Smoke-free property
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 214
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 2300
- Total number of rooms - 285
- Number of floors - 18
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( CAD 8.95 )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Shower only
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Pomanar Grill and Juicery – This restaurant specialises in Mediterranean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting).
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
Guests aged under 19 years old are not allowed in the fitness facility.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 19
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 12 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for CAD 15.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Deposit: CAD250 per stay
- Breakfast fee: between CAD6 and CAD15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 8.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 8.95 (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: CAD25.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD15.0 per night
- Bond Place Hotel Toronto
- Bond Place Hotel
- Bond Place Toronto
- Bond Place
- Hotel Bond Place
We should mention
Children aged 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guest rooms.