Tongwynlais's accommodation options make it a great destination for budget-minded travellers, but all guests will enjoy the coffeehouses and restaurants. Welcoming and relaxing, this city will also delight visitors with its bars, sightseeing and sporting events. A top attraction is Castell Coch.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 10 mi (16 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Tongwynlais
- Sightseeing is just one of the many top activities, whereas Church, College and Lighthouses Walk and Treharris Park are great sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include Museum of Welsh Life, National Museum Wales, and Wales Millennium Centre
- Popular family attractions include Techniquest, Cardiff International Sports Village, and Barry Island Pleasure Park
- Notable for its historic sites and landmarks to visit, including Castell Coch, Llandaff Cathedral, and Cardiff Castle
Staying in Tongwynlais
You may appreciate Holiday Inn Cardiff - North M4 for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Holiday Inn Cardiff - North M4, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.6 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Tongwynlais
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 10°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Tongwynlais is 32 millimetres