Overview of Shinjuku Sky Capsule
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
Economy Room, 1 Bedroom, Private Bathroom
Couple Room, Private Bathroom
Shared Dormitory, Women only, Shared Bathroom
Basic Double or Twin Room, 1 Bedroom, Kitchenette
Family Room, 1 Bedroom
Family Room, 1 Bedroom, Shared Bathroom
About this area
Located in Tokyo's Shinjuku neighbourhood, Shinjuku Sky Capsule is in the city centre and on a river. La Qua Tokyo Dome City and KidZania Tokyo are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Akihabara Electric Town and Isetan Department Store Shinjuku. Check out an event or a game at Tokyo National Olympic Stadium, and consider making time for Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden, a top attraction not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 8 min drive
- Waseda University - 10 min drive
- Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden - 18 min drive
- Yoyogi Park - 25 min drive
- Meiji Jingu Shrine - 45 min drive
- Nakai Station (Shinjuku) - 4 min walk
- Nakai Station (Oedo) - 6 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 43 min drive
- まつば - 3 min walk
- スナック K - 3 min walk
- 桃源郷 - 4 min walk
- 錦山 - 4 min walk
- スナックさち - 4 min walk
About this property
Shinjuku Sky Capsule
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: JPY 3000 every 3 days, varies per unit size
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 2000.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property only accepts credit cards and cash for all bookings and on-site payments. Safety features at this property include carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Ok, eating/cooking time should be extended To give way of other guest.Ms. Dan was the only accomodating front desk staff. Thank you.