Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:020 3564 4853
About this area
This holiday home is located in Tokyo's Akabane neighbourhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden and Ueno Park, while Tokyo Imperial Palace and Ghibli Museum are cultural highlights. Check out an event or a game at Tokyo Dome, and consider making time for Sunshine Aquarium, a top attraction not to be missed.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Akabane-iwabuchi Station - 7 min walk
- Akabane Station - 14 min walk
- Tokyo (NRT-Narita Intl.) - 54 min drive
- Robot Restaurant - 14 min drive
About this property
Private House for two Stories 5 Minutes From the - N House Akabane / Kita-ku Tokyo
Special check-in instructions
- Guests will receive an email from the property manager with check-in and check-out instructions.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100–200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 June, JPY 200 per person, per night
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 July - 30 September, JPY 0 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Vrbo Property