Get an overview of this hotelLuxury Tokyo hotel in Nishi-Shinjuku, walk to Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Nishi-Shinjuku, this luxury hotel is within 1 mile (2 km) of Tokyo Opera City Concert Hall, Meiji Jingu Shrine and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. Yoyogi Park and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features 3 restaurants, a full-service spa and an indoor pool. Free WiFi in public areas and a free area shuttle are also provided. Other amenities include 2 bars/lounges, a health club and a coffee shop/café.
All 177 individually decorated rooms provide free WiFi, free wired Internet and 24-hour room service. Guests can enjoy deep soaking bathtubs, and other standard amenities include DVD players, fridges and flat-screen televisions.
Park Hyatt Tokyo
In addition to a full-service spa, Park Hyatt Tokyo features an indoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. The property also has a nearby corner/local shop. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. A computer station is located on-site and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 5-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre and a limo/town car service. Event facilities measuring 560 square feet (52 square metres) include conference centres. This luxury hotel also offers a hot tub, a sauna and tour or ticket assistance. A complimentary area shuttle within 1.20 km is available for guests. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
Park Hyatt Tokyo has designated areas for smoking.
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Full-service spa
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Built in 1994
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Steam room
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 52
- Free area shuttle
- Luggage storage
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Hair salon
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- 24-hour business centre
- Conference space size (feet) - 560
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Conference centre
- Designated smoking areas
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 177
- Number of floors - 52
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transport (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Deep soaking bathtub
- DVD player
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Free wired Internet
- Number of bathrooms -
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Room service (24 hours)
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Pillow menu
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
New York Grill – This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Giandole – This restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Kozue – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
The Peak Lounge – This café serves lunch and light fare. Happy hour is offered.
Delicatessen – This delicatessen serves brunch, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The on-site spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body scrubs and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Body scrubs
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- This property does not allow children.
- Kids stay free! One child 12 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- A city tax will be collected at the property, effective 1 January 2017. The city tax ranges from JPY 100 to JPY 300 per person, per night, based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 200 per person, per night.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY5216 for adults and JPY2608 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY3100.00 per night
- Valet parking fee: JPY5000.00 per night
- Park Hyatt Tokyo Hotel
- Park Hyatt Hotel
- Park Hyatt Tokyo
- Park Hyatt
- Hyatt Hotel Shinjuku
- Park Hyatt Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hyatt Tokyo
- Shinjuku Hyatt
- Park Hyatt Tokyo Shinjuku
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child aged 12 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, accommodation proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.