- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Hotel Vista Premio Tokyo Akasaka
- Free WiFi
- Air conditioning
- Breakfast Available
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Comfort Double Room
Superior Double Room
Comfort Twin Room
Superior Twin Room
Run of House (Guests cannot choose the Room Type)
About this area
Hotel Vista Premio Tokyo Akasaka is located in Tokyo's Akasaka neighbourhood. Tokyo Tower and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Tokyo Midtown and Toyosu Market. LEGOLAND Discovery Center Tokyo and Joypolis are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's convenience for public transport: Akasaka-Mitsuke Station is 4 minutes by foot and Akasaka Station is 6 minutes.Visit our Tokyo travel guide
- Tokyo Midtown - 17 min walk
- Tokyo National Olympic Stadium - 4 min drive
- Tokyo Imperial Palace - 11 min drive
- Tokyo Tower - 12 min drive
- Nippon Budokan - 15 min drive
- Yotsuya Station - 3 min drive
- Akasaka-Mitsuke Station - 4 min walk
- Tokyo (HND-Haneda) - 33 min drive
- 松月庵 - 1 min walk
- Moriva Coffee - 1 min walk
- Kobe Beef Kaiseki 511 - 1 min walk
- Coffee Arabica - 1 min walk
- Bar del sole - 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Vista Premio Tokyo Akasaka
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
- The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. Guests are not required to pay the city tax when travel stay dates are between 1 July 2020 - 30 September 2021. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1620 for adults and JPY 1620 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
A perfect stay! The location is at the centre of Akasaka, right at the heart of Minato and conveniently accessible by taxi or train. The place was comfortable, clean and the staff extremely helpful and friendly - they even booked an early taxi for us so we wouldn't miss our airport train! We loved the location, and the stay at hotel was memorable from the first second till we left! Highly recommended!