Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly Tokyo hotel in Nishi-Shinjuku, walk to Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 7 February 2018 and collect double Nectar points!
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
This family-friendly Tokyo hotel is located in the business district, within 1 mi (2 km) of Omoide Yokocho and Tokyo Metropolitan Government Building. Meiji Jingu Shrine and Shinjuku Gyoen National Garden are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features 4 restaurants, an indoor pool and 2 bars/lounges. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour fitness centre, a coffee shop/café and an outdoor tennis court are on-site.
All 821 properties boast fireplaces, and offer WiFi and iPod docking stations. 24-hour room service and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) are standard, as are LCD TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton Tokyo provides an outdoor tennis court, a 24-hour fitness centre and complimentary bicycles. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants, and guests can grab a coffee at the coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 10032 square feet (932 square metres) include conference rooms. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, gift shops/news stands and concierge services. For a surcharge, a round-trip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Express check-in
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Indoor pool
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms 20
- Express check-out
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free wired Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 932
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 10032
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor tennis court
- Airport transportation
- Total number of rooms - 821
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 38
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Multilingual staff
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor tennis court
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: ,
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Self parking (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Air conditioning
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- LCD TV
- In-room safe
- iPod docking station
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Pillow menu
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Marble Lounge – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open 24 hours. Open daily.
Dynasty – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Junisoh – This restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Metropolitan Grill – This steakhouse specialises in American cuisine and serves brunch, lunch and dinner. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Zatta – This bar serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Late night fare is available from 24-hour room service.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor tennis court and complimentary bicycles are featured at the hotel. In addition to an indoor pool, other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness centre.
- Free bicycles on site
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 6 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 7258.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY3114 for adults and JPY1894 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: JPY 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: JPY 1000 per night (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: JPY3100 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: JPY1550 (one-way), (from 6 to 12 years old)
- Self-parking fee: JPY1500 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY7258.0 per night
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel
- Hilton Tokyo
- Hilton Hotel Tokyo
- Shinjuku Hilton
- Hilton Tokyo Hotel Shinjuku
- Hilton International Shinjuku
- Hilton Tokyo Shinjuku
We should mention
One child aged 6 years old or younger stays for free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, accommodation proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.