- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Clock Tower
- 1 min walk
- Toptani Shopping Center
- 3 min walk
- Et'Hem Bey Mosque
- 6 min walk
- Tirana (TIA-Nene Tereza Intl.)
- 31 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Maritim Hotel Plaza Tirana is located in Tirana. Bunk’Art 2 and National Museum of History are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Et'Hem Bey Mosque and Palace of Culture. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Qemal Stafa Stadium or Selman Stermasi Stadium.Visit our Tirana travel guide
- Clock Tower - 1 min walk
- Toptani Shopping Center - 3 min walk
- Municipality of Tirana - 5 min walk
- Et'Hem Bey Mosque - 6 min walk
- Skanderbeg Square - 6 min walk
- Tirana (TIA-Nene Tereza Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Panevino – Restaurant offering Italian cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Convivium – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves dinner.
- Savor – Buffet restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast. Reservations required.
About this property
Maritim Hotel Plaza Tirana
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
I stayed at Plaza for 5 nights. Everything was Perfect.