Search Hotels in Tilos
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Jul 2018
Reviewed on 27 May 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Tilos has to offer including the waterfront, temples and churches. The countryside and cultural setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 13 hotels and other accommodation options in Tilos
- The closest major airport is in Kos (KGS-Kos Island Intl.), 31.3 mi (50.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Rhodes (RHO-Diagoras), 39.3 mi (63.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tilos
Notable city landmarks like Mikro Chorio and Agios Panteleimon Monastery might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of Livadia Beach and Charkadio Cave exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Tilos Port to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Tilos. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Sevas Studios is located in central Tilos. This 3-star apartment in Tilos features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Apollo Studios is located in the heart of Tilos. This 3-star apartment in Tilos features 7 restaurants, free WiFi and free valet parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and WiFi.
- Boutique Hotel Tilos Mare is 0.2 mi (0.2 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star aparthotel in Tilos features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Dressing for Tilos
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 10°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 18°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 9°C
- About 574.40 millimetres of rain falls on Tilos each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 7°C