Visitors can enjoy all that Tillsonburg has to offer including the festivals, churches and live music. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and golf courses. Top sights in the area include Budweiser Gardens, Covent Garden Market and Museum London.
- You'll find 97 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of London
- The closest major airport is in London, ON (YXU-London Intl.), 26 mi (41.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Tillsonburg
The city's cultural venues include Annandale National Historic Museum and Station Arts Centre. Additionally, you might want to add Participark to your agenda.
Here's a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Mill Tales Inn - With a stay at this 3-star inn, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Tillsonburg
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the night-time average to be -10°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and -7°C at night
- About 33 millimetres of rain falls on Tillsonburg each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -9°C