Translation is not available.
Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRivewalk hotel with free breakfast and restaurant
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Situated on the riverwalk, this hotel is in the same area as Rio Capitan River Mouth and Arroyo Paycarabi River Mouth. Regional attractions also include Autodromo de Tigre and Lagunas Golf Club.
A restaurant, an outdoor pool and 2 bars/lounges are available at this hotel. Continental breakfast is free. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café, a meeting room and laundry facilities.
Limited housekeeping is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Rio Laura Delta Lodge
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning.
This Art Deco hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace and tour or ticket assistance.
Rio Laura Delta Lodge has designated areas for smoking.
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Designated smoking areas
- Pool umbrellas
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free breakfast
- Laundry facilities
- Built in 1907
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 33
- Coffee shop or café
- One meeting room
- Number of floors - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Multilingual staff
- In-room climate control (air conditioning)
- Free toiletries
- Individually furnished
- Rainfall showerhead
- Air conditioning
- Limited housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- In-room climate control (heating)
Where to Eat
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
On-site venue – Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ecotours on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Sailing nearby
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-in time ends at midnight
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 10 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 10 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- No on-site parking is available.
- The 21% national VAT (value-added tax) is not included in the price, and will be charged at the property upon check-out for all citizens of Argentina. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. To qualify for a tax exemption, tourists must present a valid passport and pay for the services rendered with a non-Argentine credit card or via bank transfer from another country. This tax exemption does not apply for stays over 90 days. In the case of cancelled bookings, the cancellation penalties paid by the traveller will also be subject to the national VAT (21%).
- Rio Laura Delta Lodge Tigre
- Rio Laura Delta Lodge
- Rio Laura Delta Tigre
- Rio Laura Delta
- Rio Hotel Tigre
We should mention
Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking. Children aged 10 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. No pets or service animals are allowed at this property.