Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly ski hotel with a restaurant
Collecting Nectar Points
Special Offer: Book by 2 August 2017 and collect double Nectar points!
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located near the slopes, this Masserberg hotel is in the mountains, within a 10-minute walk of Badehaus Masserberg and Skilift-Masserberg, and close to winter sports such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Gewuerzmuseum Schoenbrunn is 5.6 mi (9 km) away.
After a day on the slopes, return to Hotel Haus Oberland to dine at the restaurant and relax in a sauna.
All 25 rooms offer free WiFi, LCD TVs, and free newspapers. Other amenities available to guests include hair dryers, showers, and phones.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hotel Haus Oberland
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 54 square feet (5 square meters) include a meeting room. This ski hotel also offers a sauna, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Haus Oberland is a smoke-free property.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Total number of rooms - 25
- Number of floors - 3
- One meeting room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 54
- Free self parking
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Shopping on site
- Ski storage
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 2000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
Restaurant Oberland - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 2 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 20.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tourism fee: EUR 1.6 per person, per night
- Pet fee: EUR 5.00 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.00 per night
- Facilities fee: EUR 6.00 per person and includes use of:
- Haus Oberland Masserberg
- Hotel Haus Oberland
- Hotel Haus Oberland Masserberg
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 2 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 3 stars.