- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Trivandrum Secretariat
- 5 min walk
- The Kanakakunnu Palace
- 19 min walk
- Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple
- 3 min drive
- Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.)
- 9 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Thiruvananthapuram, The Residency Tower is in the city centre and near a train station. Napier Art Museum & Gallery and Napier Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple and The Kanakakunnu Palace. Travelling with kids? Don't miss Thiruvananthapuram Zoo.
5/5 guest location rating
Guests like it for
- Safe (4 reviews)
- Walkable (4 reviews)
- Convenient (3 reviews)
- Trivandrum Secretariat - 5 min walk
- The Kanakakunnu Palace - 19 min walk
- Thiruvananthapuram Zoo - 3 min drive
- Napier Museum - 3 min drive
- Shri Padmanabhaswamy Temple - 3 min drive
- Thiruvananthapuram Central Station - 13 min walk
- Thiruvananthapuram (TRV-Trivandrum Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Where to eat
- ORION – Buffet restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- The Punjabi Dhaba – Family restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner. Reservations required.
- Coffee Shop – Coffee shop. Open 24 hours.
About this property
The Residency Tower
Awards and affiliations
- The property is a member of Heritage Hotels of India.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
great place as hotel and good locality. clean room