Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Thirsk
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Thirsk Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Thirsk Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Thirsk Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to Thirsk with your cat or dog? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 9 pet-friendly hotels. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- Old Oak Tree is a dog-friendly inn, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 3-star inn's comfy beds and walkable location.
- Pets are welcome at The Vale of York. This inn offers free WiFi and TVs. Customers like this 3-star inn's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Pets can join their owners at Sutton Hall Timeshare Club. This hotel provides guests with a full-service spa and sofa beds.
Planning your trip to Thirsk
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 1°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Thirsk is 19 mm
Exploring Thirsk with your pet
Known for its zoo and parks, Thirsk has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Thirsk Museum and World of James Herriot. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Falconry UK and Sutton Bank National Park Centre. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Derrings Boarding Kennels, Aquatic Finatic or Toadally Equine.