- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-21. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Thessaloniki, The Met Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. Notable landmarks in the area include Aristotelous Square and White Tower of Thessaloniki. Travelling with kids? Consider Insectopia and Waterland.
- Thessaloniki Railway Station - 19 min walk
- Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- Avenue 48 – Restaurant offering Mediterranean cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Reservations required.
- Chan – Sushi bar with a bar offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
- Long Bar – Lobby lounge offering Greek cuisine. Serves light fare.
- Sky Bar – Bar offering Pan-Asian cuisine. Serves dinner and light fare on selected days.
Food and drink