- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki
- 5 min walk
- Aristotelous Square
- 6 min walk
- Ancient Agora Square
- 7 min walk
- Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Thessaloniki, Excelsior Hotel is in the city centre. Notable landmarks in the area include Aristotelous Square and White Tower of Thessaloniki. Insectopia and Waterland are also worth visiting.
- Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki - 5 min walk
- Aristotelous Square - 6 min walk
- Ancient Agora Square - 7 min walk
- Church of Hagia Sophia - 9 min walk
- Roman Forum of Thessaloniki - 10 min walk
- Thessaloniki Railway Station - 11 min drive
- Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Charlie D. Brasserie – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities