- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Aristotelous Square
- 4 min walk
- Ancient Agora Square
- 5 min walk
- Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki
- 5 min walk
- Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia)
- 15 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Thessaloniki, Electra Palace Thessaloniki is in the city centre. Notable landmarks in the area include Aristotelous Square and White Tower of Thessaloniki. Insectopia and Waterland are also worth visiting.
- Aristotelous Square - 4 min walk
- Ancient Agora Square - 5 min walk
- Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki - 5 min walk
- Church of Hagia Sophia - 7 min walk
- Roman Forum of Thessaloniki - 8 min walk
- Thessaloniki Railway Station - 8 min drive
- Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Orizontes – Beachfront restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
About this property
Electra Palace Thessaloniki
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
A beautiful hotel at a great location. Lots of eateries around. Traffic can be crowded during end of the work day. The roof top bar and restaurant is nice. Great service from the staff.