- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki
- 5 min walk
- Aristotelous Square
- 10 min walk
- Ancient Agora Square
- 11 min walk
- Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-28. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Thessaloniki, Astoria Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. Notable landmarks in the area include Aristotelous Square and White Tower of Thessaloniki. Insectopia and Waterland are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.Visit our Thessaloniki travel guide
- Jewish Museum of Thessaloniki - 5 min walk
- Aristotelous Square - 10 min walk
- Ancient Agora Square - 11 min walk
- Church of Hagia Sophia - 14 min walk
- Church of Saint Demetrius - 17 min walk
- Thessaloniki Railway Station - 15 min walk
- Thessaloniki (SKG-Macedonia) - 16 min drive
- Where to eat
- Astoria Restaurant – Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare, happy hour available. Kids' menu available.
- Astoria Kosher Restaurant – Restaurant offering kosher dishes. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and light fare. Reservations required.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in Green Key (nogle), a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Staff & service
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities, room comfort