Guests are sure to enjoy the restaurants, shopping and parks in Thane. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its sporting events.
- There are 27 Thane hotels
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Thane
- Attractions include Ovalekar Wadi Butterfly Park, Tikuji-ni-Wadi, and Suraj Water Park
- Notable landmarks include Kelva Fort, Shirgaon Fort, and Kanheri Caves
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Kelva Beach, Shirgaon Beach, and Masunda Lake
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Viviana Mall, Korum Mall and Nirmal Lifestyle Mall
Staying in Thane
With 26 hotels and other accommodations in Thane, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 27 hotels ranging from GBP 13 to GBP 67 per night.
You might like one of these top-rated, small-scale inns and unique properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Hotel Tip Top Plaza
- Fortune Park LakeCity Thane
Hotel Tip Top Plaza, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Fortune Park LakeCity Thane has a 4.5 rating by guests.
Dressing for Thane
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 19°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- About 2151 millimetres of rain falls on Thane each year