Families will find kid-friendly activities in Tewksbury, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's football games, monuments and cafes. Walden Pond, Semitic Museum and Harvard Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodation options in Tewksbury
- The closest major airport is in Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field), 10.6 mi (17 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tewksbury
Walden Pond, Semitic Museum and Harvard Square are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Salem Witch Museum and Bunker Hill Monument.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Tewksbury. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Boston Tewksbury - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott Boston Tewksbury/Andover - Our customers like the breakfast and overall value at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Holiday Inn Tewksbury Andover - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
In the surrounding area, popular places to visit include USS Constitution Museum, located 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Museum of Science, which is 18.8 mi/30.3 km away.
Dressing for Tewksbury
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 7°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of -8°C
- About 1240 millimetres of rain falls on Tewksbury each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -8°C