Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Tenterden are sure to enjoy the golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, gardens and spas. Top sights around the area include Bodiam Castle, Camber Sands and Battle Abbey and Battlefield.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodation options in Tenterden
- The closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 38.8 mi (62.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Tenterden
Notable city landmarks like St Mildred's Church and Smallythe Place might be worth a visit. Golfing is just one of the top activities, while The Chapel Down Winery and London Beach Golf Club are sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Tenterden Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Tenterden. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Little Silver Country Hotel - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Woolpack Hotel - Our customers like the convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include a restaurant.
- London Beach Country Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Bodiam Castle, located 8 mi (12.8 km) from the heart of the city, and Camber Sands, which is 8.3 mi/13.4 km away.
Dressing for Tenterden
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 26 millimetres of rain falls on Tenterden each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C