Get an overview of this hotelTel Aviv hotel in Jaffa, walk to Jaffa Port
Located in Jaffa, this spa hotel is within a 10-minute walk of Jaffa Flea Market, Jaffa Port, and Hatachana Compound. Carmel Market and Rothschild Boulevard are also within 1 mile (2 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and a fitness centre. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a bar/lounge, a 24-hour business centre and a conference centre are on-site.
All 120 rooms boast deep soaking bathtubs, and offer free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Minibars and coffee/tea makers are standard, as are TVs with cable channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
The Setai Tel Aviv
In addition to a full-service spa, The Setai Tel Aviv features a fitness centre and a seasonal outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary wireless Internet access.
This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business centre. 2 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers spa services, a terrace and tour or ticket assistance. On-site parking is available (surcharge).
The Setai Tel Aviv is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Spa services on site
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour business centre
- Concierge services
- Full-service spa
- Conference centre
- 24-hour front desk
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free WiFi
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Free bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Deep soaking bathtub
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
- Number of bathrooms -
- Room service (24 hours)
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
On-site venue – This restaurant specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre and a seasonal outdoor pool.
Spa has 4 treatment rooms, including rooms for couples. Services include massages and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
The spa is open daily. Guests under 18 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets not allowed (service animals welcome)
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cots (infant beds) available
Only service animals are allowed
- A city tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The city tax ranges from JPY 100-200 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. The tax does not apply to nightly rates under JPY 10,000. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- All citizens of Israel will be charged the national value added tax.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Nearby parking fee: USD 20 per day
We should mention
The seasonal pool will be open from April to October.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Leading Hotels of the World.